Powerful Legal Advocacy In Personal Injury And Wrongful Death Litigation
Our attorneys at Williams Law Group, LLC, are devoted to fighting for the injured. They represent people who have been injured or who have a loved one who has died due to the wrongdoing or fault of another person or a company. Personal injury matters we handle include:
- Serious injury in motor vehicle accidents: Our lawyers represent individuals and their families who have been seriously injured or killed due to the negligence, carelessness or recklessness of others in automobile, truck, motorcycle, semi-truck and tractor-trailer accidents.
- Traumatic brain injury: A blow to the head may cause a traumatic brain injury (TBI). Most commonly, this occurs in automobile, motorcycle and truck accidents. It can also happen in falls at construction sites, from billboards or even from tanker trucks. The sudden slowing of the head in an automobile accident, which causes the brain to strike the skull without the skull ever striking any object, can also cause a brain injury.
- Wrongful death: A wrongful death is any death that occurs as the result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person or company. Typically, a husband, wife, child or parent of the deceased may make a claim.
- Construction personal injuries: Construction sites can often be very dangerous, especially when appropriate Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety standards are not followed.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs when a health care professional falls below the standard of care in treating a person.
- Products liability: Our attorneys assist individuals who have been injured as the result of dangerous, defective or unsafe products.
- Nursing home neglect
- Child injury
- Spinal cord injury
Even if your injury scenario isn’t listed above, the chances are good that we can help. Contact us to discuss your options for free.
What Is Considered A Personal Injury Accident?
Personal injury accidents occur with the negligent or wrongful action or inaction of another person or company. A personal injury can result from anything from a dangerous prescription drug to a car crash. Any case in which one person is hurt by the negligence or wrongful action (or inaction) of another person or company may be considered a personal injury case. Most personal injuries include physical, emotional and financial hardships. If you or a family member has been the victim of a personal injury, then our Indianapolis personal injury lawyers and wrongful death attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve.
Indiana Personal Injury Recent Verdicts And Settlements
A small sample of our success on behalf of previous clients includes:
- Reaching a settlement in a case against IHOP
- Personal injury claim settled against State Farm Insurance for $250,000
- Reaching a settlement in a soft-tissue injury case
- Obtaining a structured payout worth more than $1 million
While no attorney can promise results, we can guarantee that our lawyers will work tirelessly to help you find the most favorable resolution available in your case.
Contact Us For A Complimentary Consultation
If you have been involved in a personal injury accident, please contact our Indiana personal injury attorneys at Williams Law Group, LLC, to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 317-672-0948 or reach out online. There is no cost unless our team achieves a recovery for your case.