Litigation Attorneys Serving The Needs Of Indiana Business Owners
If you own or operate a business in Indiana or anywhere throughout the United States, litigation is something you deal with all too frequently. Disputes arise over a multitude of matters. For example:
- Vendors and customers fail to perform under a contract or contest the interpretation of the terms of a contract.
- Competitors engage in unfair trade practices, such as wrongfully using trademarks and other intellectual property.
- Partners or shareholders to a common enterprise cannot agree as to how to carry on daily operations and dispute the valuation of their interest in the business.
Regardless of the business dispute, you need an experienced business litigation attorney or breach of contract lawyer to protect your interests.
Extensive Business Litigation Knowledge And Experience
At Williams Law Group, LLC, we provide representation to companies in virtually all types of business disputes. Our Indiana business litigation attorneys and breach of contract lawyers have experience working with companies ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. They have a reputation for achieving results for our clients in cases involving:
- Breaches of contract
- Covenants not to compete
- Property disputes
- Unfair competition
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Antitrust violations
- Franchise distributorship
- Litigation with banks
- Risk of bankruptcy
An Alternative To The Traditional Billable Hour
We offer all of our business clients alternatives to the billable hour, including fixed fees, contingency fees and blended fee arrangements. We share in the risk of litigation with our clients by sharing the financial burden of the case. As a result, our interests are aligned as we work toward a common goal.
Choosing The Right Course Of Action
When representing businesses, our attorneys are committed to the most cost-effective resolution of each dispute. At times, it is to recommend early negotiation, mediation or arbitration, and, other times, the most cost-effective resolution can only be had through a trial. Our lawyers are ready, willing and able to take on the most complex of commercial cases. They know how to try cases and will serve as zealous advocates for you.
Business Litigation Recent Verdicts And Settlements
Here is an example of what our lawyers have been able to achieve for our business law clients:
- Settlement reached in case involving breach of implied warranty of aircraft engine
- $14.5 million jury verdict awarded against State Farm Insurance
- Settlement reached with major health insurer for denying health insurance coverage
- Settlement reached in business dispute involving alleged breach of noncompete and confidentiality agreements and misappropriation of trade secrets
- $230,000 jury verdict awarded against Vincennes University
Our lawyers are proud of their record of success, and they will work just as diligently to find a successful resolution to your legal matter.
Contact Us For A Complimentary Consultation
With an office in Indianapolis, Williams Law Group, LLC, serves clients throughout Indiana. If you want to discuss the details of your business dispute, please contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. You can reach out online or call 317-672-0948.